The Road to Recovery
- Do you suffer from low back pain or neck pain from a herniated disc(s), degenerative disc disease, facet syndrome, sciatica or failed spinal surgery?
- Have you tried chiropractic, pain management and/or physical therapy without getting relief?
- Have you been told “you will just have to learn to live with the pain” or is your doctor recommending surgery?
Then you owe it to yourself to consider Laser Assisted Spinal Restoration procedures available only with the Spine Specialist. There is finally a non-surgical answer for even those difficult spinal problems that have not responded to any other treatment. Don’t risk surgery until you learn about the SPINE SPECIALIST, you just don’t have to live with the pain anymore!
What does it Treat?
- Disc Herniations
- Protruding or Bulging Discs
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sciatica or Radiculopathy (pinched nerves)
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Facet Syndrome
- Hip, Leg, Shoulder, Wrist and Arm Pain
Mechanics of Back Pain
Through injury and as the spine begins to age you lose space between the spinal bones. This in turn creates tears in the outer fibers of the disc causing outward bulging and some degree of compression on the joints and nerves, thus creating pain. This is termed Degenerative Disc Disease.